BCtA provides a global platform, supported by eight leading international organizations, for companies to demonstrate their contributions to eradicating poverty and meeting the Millennium Development Goals. There is no cost to join, and members benefit from access to:
A High-Visibility Leadership Platform:
- Association with a global brand that represents leadership, impact and innovation;
- Opportunities to profile company initiatives and showcase results at high-level events and through BCtA’s marketing materials, press coverage, and website; and
- Interaction with leaders from business, government and civil society.
A Community of Practice:
- Access to leading experts on market-based approaches to development;
- Opportunities to share knowledge and best practices; and
- Validation and dissemination of initiative results in national, regional and international fora.
Support for Initiative Development:
- Strategic assistance in identifying and developing BCtA company initiatives;
- Linkages with key stakeholders from business, government and civil society; and
- Guidance on developing results measurement frameworks that capture development impacts of initiatives.