BCtA provides a high-visibility leadership platform for companies to demonstrate their commitment to development:
- Association with a global brand that represents leadership, impact and innovation.
- Opportunities to profile company initiatives and showcase results at high-level events, as well as through BCtA-initiated marketing, press and online initiatives.
- Opportunities to contribute to the evidence base for inclusive business, influencing policy at the global and country levels.
- Assistance, validation and dissemination of results from the company’s inclusive business model.
BCtA supports initiative development and impact measurement:
- Strategic assistance in identifying and developing company initiatives.
- Guidance on developing results measurement frameworks that capture economic, social, and environmental impacts of initiatives.
- Validation and dissemination of initiative results in national, regional and international platforms.
BCtA offers a community of practice:
- Linkages between businesses, knowledge partners, funders, policy makers, and other resources to increase scale and improve effectiveness of member initiatives.
- Opportunities to share knowledge and best practices at trainings and workshops.
- Access to leading experts and cutting-edge information on inclusive business.